Convinced that you can achieve you academic and career goals, Pathways to Success has partnered with several successful scholarship giving organizations throughout the Coachella Valley to provide you additional financial and student support services. Whether you apply directly for a Pathways to Success Scholarship or a scholarship through one of our local matching partners, you will be included into our student support services network. The Coachella Valley believes in your success and supports you, so take the opportunity to meet the Pathways to Success team:
- Boys and Girls Clubs of Coachella Valley: The Boys and Girls Clubs is to save and enhance the lives of the young people of our community, especially those with economic and / or social needs, by offering a safe haven and meaningful youth development programs provided by a caring and qualified staff.
- Finding Money for College:
For years, Eve Marie Andrews has been teaching students how to find
money for college. She has written the book "The Search for
Scholarships" and is a counselor at College of the Desert. Her
website and book provides detailed information on how to apply for
scholarships including how to write your personal statement, how to ask
for letters of recommendations, and what to do after you receive a
- Palm Springs Art Museum: Any senior in good standing in any public or private high school in the Coachella Valley who be majoring in the Visual Arts or planning to major as a teacher in the arts at either a community/junior college or a four-year institution may apply. One-year and two-year scholarships are available.
The Desert Healthcare District Foundation: The Desert Healthcare District Foundation provides scholarship assistance and student support services to Coachella Valley students who are pursuing a healthcare related college or university education at an accredited academic institution in the United States.
The Reynaldo Carreon Foundation: The Reynaldo Carreon Foundation provides financial support to youth of Mexican American heritage to improve their educational opportunities.
- University of California at Riverside Foundation: The University of California at Riverside Foundation awards financial support to students from the Coachella Valley attending or planning to attend UCR and who demonstrate financial need, academic excellence and leadership skills.
- Women Leaders Forum: The Women Leaders Forum provides Coachella Valley high school girls with financial assistance for college, thus helping them to become future leaders. Since 2001, WLF has awarded nearly $100,000 in college scholarships.